Pickle Pickle has moved!

Hi friends! I want to give you a very important update on Pickle Pickle.

Pickle Pickle has moved!!!!!!

Here's what I've been doing. To make a long story short, when I first began working on opening a little blog design shop on the side, I wanted to name it Bluebird Design Studio. However, I first checked out godaddy.com and of course the name had been taken. Well, a couple of nights ago I checked again and it was available! I guess whoever had it before decided not to renew. SO, I spent yesterday re-doing everything, moving things over from Pickle Pickle, and now it is ALMOST completely ready to go. Check it out here and pretty please become a follower :)

www.bluebirddesignstudio.com.

As always, thank you for your support of my venture and I hope that this doesn't cause too much trouble - I know it is a pain to have to change links!

Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment