Help for Haiti

Hello sweet pickles. We have all heard the news of what is happening in Haiti. It has been on my heart and mind all day and I am praying constantly for the people of Haiti and for all those who have a connection to Haiti. I pray that something good will come out of this devastating situation.

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

The organization Compassion has been on my heart ever since Kelly went to El Salvador as a Compassion Blogger. I would love to sponsor a child but it is just not in our monthly budget and that in itself makes me so frustrated. BUT-----

Through the month of January, I will be donating 50% of every blog makeover order I receive to Compassion. I chose Compassion because they assist more than 65,000 children in Haiti, and over 6,000 of those children are in Port-au-Prince. This organization has spoken to my heart and are assisting in the aid relief for Haiti. So, help a good cause and get a makeover at the same time. Or, just run over to Compassion and donate on your own. All I know is, we need to help Haiti.

Okay, that's it for tonight, sweet dreams and say an extra prayer for Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment