About Pickle Pickle Design Shoppe


Thank you for stopping by my design site!

My name is M.A., and when I became serious about blogging in 2009, I also fell in love with blog design. As I began making my own blog design better, I wanted to help other bloggers make their blog look great, too! Blog design is my part-time job, but I love it just as much (if not more!) than my full-time job!

In November 2009, I opened Pickle Pickle Design Shoppe. I am here to help you have a fantastic blog at an affordable price! I will ensure that you are 110% happy with your design, and that you don't break the bank in the process. I offer various packages and a la carte pricing, so that you can build your own blog design.

If you're curious about the name Pickle Pickle, read this post!

Become a follower of my site to stay in the loop on specials and more here at Pickle Pickle.

Make sure to contact me at picklepickledesignstudio(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions, and thanks for visiting Pickle Pickle!